- Enhancing Residential Living with Air-Driven Home Elevators in Quebec
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest Visits Caroline, Calvert, Cecil, and Frederick Counties During November 28 Episode
John Trizzino has been appointed as President and Chief Operating Officer for the Company. In this role, Mr. Trizzino will lead the commercial; chemistry, manufacturing and controls or CMC; and regulatory functions. He will also serve on the Company's executive leadership team.
John Herrmann, current Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, will retire effective December 8th, with Mark Casey joining the Company as his successor effective December 11th. Mr. Casey will also serve on the Company's executive leadership team.
John C. Jacobs, President and Chief Executive Officer of Novavax stated that "we are keenly focused on effectively delivering our COVID-19 product to market and evolving Novavax's scale and structure to position the Company for future success". He further added that "In his new role as Chief Operating Officer, John Trizzino will focus on all aspects of successful product delivery, both for the 2023-2024 vaccination season and beyond".
More on Marylandian
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Vibrint Enhances Executive Team with National Security Leader Jim Robb as Chief Strategy Officer
- Maryland Department of Agriculture Seeks Exhibitors for 2024 Seafood Expo North America
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
Mr. Trizzino has over 25 years of experience in the vaccines market with 12 years at Novavax where he served as Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Business Officer among other roles such as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of Commercial Operations and Senior Vice President of Business Development. Prior to Novavax he served as Chief Executive Officer of Immunovaccine where he successfully led the company into clinical development within infectious disease and cancer immunotherapy business along with holding leadership roles at MedImmune LLC (now AstraZeneca), ID Biomedical and Henry Schein Incorporated. He holds a Bachelor of Science from Long Island University along with a Master of Business Administration from New York University Stern School of Business.
Mr. Casey brings more than 30 years of experience in life sciences sector having served most recently as Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary at Bryn Pharma along with being Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary at Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals where he led business turnaround inclusive of enhancing profitability through rationalization of R&D portfolio among other initiatives such as identifying applications for underutilized manufacturing capacity & executive level changes earlier in his career at Idera Pharmaceuticals & Hologic along with roles at Boston Scientific & EMC Corp., holding a Bachelor of Science from Syracuse University & Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School respectively .
More on Marylandian
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Novavax's Updated Protein-based COVID-19 Vaccine Now an Option for All 194 Member States of the World Health Organization
- Baltimore Fashion Week Presents Style Talks 2024: Unveiling the Future of Fashion
Novavax is focused on improving health by discovering, developing & commercializing innovative vaccines to help protect against serious infectious diseases while currently evaluating vaccines for COVID-19, influenza & COVID-19 & influenza combined based out Gaithersburg Maryland U.S.. For more information please visit novavax .com & LinkedIn .
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Marylandian
- Vine Strategy review OpenAI: A Leader in the AI Market
- L2 Aviation and Klatt Works announce MOU for the revolutionary aircraft Smoke Assured Vision Enhanced Display (SAVED) Safety System
- Maryland Department of Agriculture Honors Employees with Long Service Awards
- Curator Hotel and Resort Collection Launches Wellness Initiative in Partnership With Good Pharma Functional Coffee and Tea Company
- Link.Store Launches the Ultimate Etsy Shop Manager Manual – A Comprehensive Guide for Thriving on Etsy
- CENTURY 21 Edge Enhances Focus on Central Florida through Sale of Pembroke Pines Office to CENTURY 21 Integra
- Experience the Holiday Magic in Havre de Grace: Unique Shopping and Enchanting Events
- Robert D. Botticelli, Director of Business Development for Century Fasteners Corp., Honored by ADDAPT
- Rocket Lab to Establish Space Structures Complex in Baltimore County to Supply Advanced Composite Products Internally and to Broader Space Industry
- Let Us Dream Marketing Achieves SDVOSB Certification, Elevating Business Opportunities in Maryland
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest visits Frederick, Prince George's counties and Baltimore City during November 21 episode
- MatchPlay Unveils Innovative Startup Platform Driven By the Power of "the Match"
- Tone Commander Phones Now Certified for Interoperability with Zoom for Government
- The Pulse of Perseverance App Takes Center Stage in an Unforgettable Evening of Innovation, Culinary Excellence, and Philanthropy
- Uncorking Wine Country Innovates Online Booking Wine Tasting Tours
- Debt Relief Programs: "Gearing Up for a Debt-Free Future: Innovative Tools and Technologies from Leading Companies" by 3d Chess Media
- Patriot Urgent Care Opens Much Needed Urgent Care Clinic in Fort Washington
- Boujiemana Restaurant Announces Its Grand Opening At Their New Serra Mesa, San Diego Location
- Brice Capital's Pre-Thanksgiving Masterclass on Credit Card Debt Reduction Draws 7,500 Participants