- Enhancing Residential Living with Air-Driven Home Elevators in Quebec
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest Visits Caroline, Calvert, Cecil, and Frederick Counties During November 28 Episode
The popular weekly series takes viewers on a journey across the Free State, telling engaging and enlightening stories about the farms, people, and technology required to sustain and grow agriculture in Maryland, the state's number one commercial industry.
The episode will begin with introductions filmed at Deep Run Farms in Westminster (Carroll County). It will then feature segments from Moo Cow Creamery in Middletown (Frederick County), Deep Roots Farm in Upper Marlboro (Prince George's County), and a "Farm to Skillet" segment featuring Ekiben chef Steve Chu at the Fells Point Farmers Market in Baltimore City.
More on Marylandian
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Vibrint Enhances Executive Team with National Security Leader Jim Robb as Chief Strategy Officer
- Maryland Department of Agriculture Seeks Exhibitors for 2024 Seafood Expo North America
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
At Moo Cow Creamery, viewers will learn how the Moser family is able to keep their small dairy business going by incorporating value-added products such as cheese, butter, and ice cream. At Deep Roots Farm, they will follow Ann "Farmer Gale" Sutton as she pivots from accounting to farming and regenerates her farm's soil despite the onset of COVID-19. Finally, Chef Steve Chu will lead viewers through the Fells Point Farmers Market before preparing Surf and Turf Lo Mein at Ekiben's newest location in South Baltimore.
Since its debut in 2013, nearly 16 million viewers have watched Maryland Farm & Harvest on MPT. The series has traveled to nearly 450 farms, fisheries, and other agriculture-related locations during its first 10 seasons.
The episode can be viewed on MPT-HD Tuesdays at 7 p.m., online at mpt.org/livestream or using MPT's online video player or PBS App; encore broadcasts air on MPT-HD Thursdays at 11 p.m., Sundays at 6 a.m., or Fridays on MPT2/Create® at 7:30 p.m.; past episodes can be viewed at video.mpt.tv/show/maryland-farm-harvest/.
More on Marylandian
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Novavax's Updated Protein-based COVID-19 Vaccine Now an Option for All 194 Member States of the World Health Organization
- Baltimore Fashion Week Presents Style Talks 2024: Unveiling the Future of Fashion
Major funding for Maryland Farm & Harvest is provided by the Maryland Grain Producers Utilization Board with additional funding from Maryland's Best; a grant from the Rural Maryland Council Agriculture Education and Rural Development Fund; Marbidco; a grant from the Maryland Department of Agriculture Specialty Crop Block Program; Farm Credit; Maryland Soybean Board; Maryland Association of Soil Conservation Districts; Wegmans Food Markets; Maryland Nursery, Landscape & Greenhouse Association; Maryland Farm Bureau; The Keith Campbell Foundation for the Environment; a contribution made by Citizens of Baltimore County; Mar-Del Watermelon Association; and Maryland Agricultural Education Foundation.
Engage with the show on social media @MarylandFarmHarvest on Facebook and @mdfarmtv on Instagram for more information about upcoming episodes of this popular series that takes viewers across the Free State to tell engaging stories about its farms, people, and technology required to sustain agriculture in Maryland - its number one commercial industry!
Latest on Marylandian
- Vine Strategy review OpenAI: A Leader in the AI Market
- L2 Aviation and Klatt Works announce MOU for the revolutionary aircraft Smoke Assured Vision Enhanced Display (SAVED) Safety System
- Maryland Department of Agriculture Honors Employees with Long Service Awards
- Curator Hotel and Resort Collection Launches Wellness Initiative in Partnership With Good Pharma Functional Coffee and Tea Company
- Link.Store Launches the Ultimate Etsy Shop Manager Manual – A Comprehensive Guide for Thriving on Etsy
- CENTURY 21 Edge Enhances Focus on Central Florida through Sale of Pembroke Pines Office to CENTURY 21 Integra
- Experience the Holiday Magic in Havre de Grace: Unique Shopping and Enchanting Events
- Robert D. Botticelli, Director of Business Development for Century Fasteners Corp., Honored by ADDAPT
- Rocket Lab to Establish Space Structures Complex in Baltimore County to Supply Advanced Composite Products Internally and to Broader Space Industry
- Let Us Dream Marketing Achieves SDVOSB Certification, Elevating Business Opportunities in Maryland
- MatchPlay Unveils Innovative Startup Platform Driven By the Power of "the Match"
- Tone Commander Phones Now Certified for Interoperability with Zoom for Government
- Novavax Makes Changes to Executive Leadership Team to Enhance Focus on Delivery of Strategic Priorities
- The Pulse of Perseverance App Takes Center Stage in an Unforgettable Evening of Innovation, Culinary Excellence, and Philanthropy
- Uncorking Wine Country Innovates Online Booking Wine Tasting Tours
- Debt Relief Programs: "Gearing Up for a Debt-Free Future: Innovative Tools and Technologies from Leading Companies" by 3d Chess Media
- Patriot Urgent Care Opens Much Needed Urgent Care Clinic in Fort Washington
- Boujiemana Restaurant Announces Its Grand Opening At Their New Serra Mesa, San Diego Location
- Brice Capital's Pre-Thanksgiving Masterclass on Credit Card Debt Reduction Draws 7,500 Participants