- 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Set to Premiere on FOX SOUL Streaming Network
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest Visits Dorchester, St. Mary's, and Queen Anne's Counties and Baltimore City During February 20 Episode
- Celebrating the Remarkable Journey of Ms. Donna L. Quesinberry
Viewers can catch the episode on MPT-HD at 7 p.m. or online at mpt.org/livestream. For those who miss the premiere, the episode will be available to view on the free PBS App and MPT's online video player. Encore broadcasts will also air on MPT-HD on Thursdays at 11 p.m. and Sundays at 6 a.m., as well as on MPT2/Create® on Fridays at 7:30 p.m.
Maryland Farm & Harvest has been a popular weekly series since its debut in 2013, taking viewers on a journey across the state to showcase the farms, people, and technology that make up Maryland's number one commercial industry. With nearly 16 million viewers since its debut, the series has covered every county in Maryland as well as Baltimore City and Washington D.C.
The upcoming episode will begin with introductions filmed at Holloway Brothers Farms in Darlington (Harford County). From there, host Joanne Clendining will take viewers to Tuckahoe Steam & Gas Association's 50th anniversary festival in Talbot County. The festival was held on its 60-acre campus in Easton and featured various activities such as exploring the Rural Life Museum and riding a hot steam tractor.
More on Marylandian
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Maryland: State Soil Conservation Committee Meeting
- Kim Estes Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Novavax and Gavi Reach Settlement on 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Advance Purchase Agreement
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
Next up is a segment featuring sixth-generation wheat farmer Jason Scott from Walnut Hill Farm in Hurlock (Dorchester County). Scott runs a Pioneer Hi-Bred seed dealership with his father Doug and viewers will get an inside look at their 1,600-acre farm and the roles each of them play in its operations.
The highlight of the episode will be the "Farm to Skillet" segment, guest-hosted by personal chef Shalia Coburn. Coburn, who owns Chef B Meals, will take viewers on a tour of the Bethesda Central Farm Market (Montgomery County) where she will gather locally produced ingredients for an Asian-influenced seafood dish. Viewers can then follow along as she prepares the dish in her kitchen and even download the recipe from mpt.org/farm.
Maryland Farm & Harvest is a co-production between MPT and the Maryland Department of Agriculture. The series is made possible by major funding from the Maryland Grain Producers Utilization Board and additional funding from various organizations such as Maryland's Best, Rural Maryland Council, MARBIDCO, and more.
Don't miss this exciting new episode of Maryland Farm & Harvest featuring farms and locations in three different counties and a special "Farm to Skillet" segment with guest-host Shalia Coburn. Tune in on Tuesday, January 16 at 7 p.m. on MPT-HD or online at mpt.org/livestream.
Latest on Marylandian
- Maryland: Preliminary Testing Confirms Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza in a Charles County Backyard Flock
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- DonnaInk Publications Celebrates the Literary Journey of Gerhard Plenert
- Donna L. Quesinberry: Pioneering Excellence in Brand Development and Business Writing
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- Dragos OT Cybersecurity "Year in Review" Reports Rise in Geopolitically Driven Attacks, Ransomware, and Threat Groups