- 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Set to Premiere on FOX SOUL Streaming Network
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest Visits Dorchester, St. Mary's, and Queen Anne's Counties and Baltimore City During February 20 Episode
- Celebrating the Remarkable Journey of Ms. Donna L. Quesinberry
According to Maryland Department of Agriculture Secretary Kevin Atticks, it is crucial to show support for all sides of agriculture in the state, from watermen to aquaculture sites to value-added agriculture such as farm breweries. He believes that FeBREWary is the ideal time to showcase farm breweries and the delicious Maryland oysters that are grown and harvested within the state.
Aside from satisfying taste buds, oysters and beer have played a significant role in Maryland's agricultural heritage. For over a century, Chesapeake Bay watermen have made a living by harvesting oysters for resale to restaurants and seafood wholesale companies. Oysters also play a vital role in purifying the Chesapeake Bay as they filter large amounts of water for their food - an adult oyster can filter up to 50 gallons of water per day. The first brewing company in Maryland was established in Annapolis back in 1703. To continue supporting these products, it is essential for people to get out there and enjoy them.
More on Marylandian
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Maryland: State Soil Conservation Committee Meeting
- Kim Estes Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Novavax and Gavi Reach Settlement on 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Advance Purchase Agreement
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
Starting on February 1st, pairings will be available at various locations throughout the state. Secretary Atticks will officially kick off the month-long event on Wednesday, February 7 at Boatyard Bar & Grill located at Severn Ave. & Fourth St. in Annapolis. During this event, he will emphasize the importance of supporting local agricultural products.
With over 30 farm breweries and a wide variety of oysters available, there are endless delicious combinations to try. To find out more about participating locations and promotions for the month, individuals can visit marylandsbest.maryland.gov.
For any inquiries or additional information, please contact Kristin Hanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on Marylandian
- Maryland: Preliminary Testing Confirms Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza in a Charles County Backyard Flock
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- DonnaInk Publications Celebrates the Literary Journey of Gerhard Plenert
- Donna L. Quesinberry: Pioneering Excellence in Brand Development and Business Writing
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- Dragos OT Cybersecurity "Year in Review" Reports Rise in Geopolitically Driven Attacks, Ransomware, and Threat Groups