- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- Department Encourages Marylanders to Reduce Mosquito Breeding Zones at Home
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
The Waterbury facility and employees will be high-quality additions to Hull Street Energy's portfolio of transition-critical power infrastructure. Through this acquisition, the firm will be able to help support state, local community and other stakeholders integrate new variable renewable energy resources and meet regional reliability standards, as New England states work to achieve their climate and renewable energy goals.
Hull Street Energy affiliates now own 53 power generation stations providing over 1,000 MW of renewable, gas-fired, and dual-fueled generation capacity to support grid operations throughout the United States.
More on Marylandian
- Northlane Capital Partners' Portfolio Company MultiTech Acquires Radio Bridge
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
Troutman Pepper LLP acted as legal counsel to Hull Street Energy.
About Hull Street Energy, LLC
Hull Street Energy is a private equity firm that specializes in deploying capital into the power sector as it decarbonizes. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, the team leverages its decades of experience and unique knowledge of North American electricity infrastructure, fundamentals and grid operations, including fuel inputs, commodity contract structuring, renewable and fossil powered generation assets, energy storage, transmission and distribution systems, and electricity demand-side businesses to build value for stakeholders. For further information about Hull Street Energy please see www.hullstreetenergy.com.
SOURCE Hull Street Energy, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Marylandian
- COPT Executes Major Pre-Leases with Defense Contractor at Redstone Gateway
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- Buying and Selling a House in a Hot Market
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Michael Feehely, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- Brave Healer Productions Releases The Wellness Universe Guide to Self-Care: 25 Tools to Achieve Anything
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- 50-State Data Report Confirms Urgent Need To Make Game-Changing Expanded Child Tax Credit Permanent
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit