- 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Set to Premiere on FOX SOUL Streaming Network
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest Visits Dorchester, St. Mary's, and Queen Anne's Counties and Baltimore City During February 20 Episode
- Celebrating the Remarkable Journey of Ms. Donna L. Quesinberry
The conference, which will be held at the Maryland Department of Agriculture in Annapolis, will run from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Attendees can look forward to a keynote speech by Maryland Department of Agriculture Secretary Kevin Atticks, as well as a meet and greet with participants.
Direct marketing farmers, market managers, and agricultural professionals are invited to join and learn more about electronic federal nutrition benefits, marketing strategies for farms and farmers markets, and incentive programs. Additionally, training and reauthorization for the Farmers Market Nutrition Program will be available for both new and returning farmers participating in the program.
More on Marylandian
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Maryland: State Soil Conservation Committee Meeting
- Kim Estes Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Novavax and Gavi Reach Settlement on 2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Advance Purchase Agreement
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
Farmers attending the conference are encouraged to bring their scales for certification with the MDA Weights and Measures office. They should also bring proper documentation if interested in registering with USDA to accept SNAP at their market or farm stand. A farmer panel will also be facilitated to discuss electronic benefits usage and experience.
Tickets for the conference are priced at $35 and space is limited to the first 90 guests who reserve their ticket and send payment. Attendees can expect a locally sourced breakfast pastry spread as well as lunch provided during the event. Interested individuals can register for the conference on the official website.
For any questions or inquiries about the Farmers Market Nutrition Program, please reach out to Coordinator Sara Servin at email@example.com. Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from industry experts and network with fellow farmers!
Latest on Marylandian
- Maryland: Preliminary Testing Confirms Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza in a Charles County Backyard Flock
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- DonnaInk Publications Celebrates the Literary Journey of Gerhard Plenert
- Donna L. Quesinberry: Pioneering Excellence in Brand Development and Business Writing
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- Dragos OT Cybersecurity "Year in Review" Reports Rise in Geopolitically Driven Attacks, Ransomware, and Threat Groups