- Enhancing Residential Living with Air-Driven Home Elevators in Quebec
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest Visits Caroline, Calvert, Cecil, and Frederick Counties During November 28 Episode
The November 14 season premiere will feature farms and locations in Dorchester, Frederick, and Washington counties. In Dorchester County, viewers will meet third-generation farmer Darlene Goehringer at Pop's Old Place. Host Joanne Clendining will help feed the farm's unique mule-foot hogs, wrangle Randall Lineback cattle from paddock to paddock, and bottle-feed baby lambs while learning how Darlene transformed her family farm from cash crops to pastureland.
In Frederick County, viewers will meet first-generation farmer Emma Jagoz at Moon Valley Farm. Emma started her agricultural journey as an expectant mother hoping fresh veggies like arugula would help her baby's development. After blowing her grocery budget one too many times, Emma started a balcony garden on a lark. Twelve years later, Emma has grown well beyond the garden and her CSA is now responsible for feeding more than 600 families.
More on Marylandian
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Vibrint Enhances Executive Team with National Security Leader Jim Robb as Chief Strategy Officer
- Maryland Department of Agriculture Seeks Exhibitors for 2024 Seafood Expo North America
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
In Washington County viewers will visit Frog Eye Farm in Knoxville with Al Spoler to meander through the farm's 2200 blueberry plants while enjoying both the sunshine and panoramic mountain views that surround them. Owner Dan Mills explains his pesticide-free farming practices while extolling the fruit as nature's antioxidant.
The series has traveled to nearly 450 farms, fisheries, and other agriculture-related locations during its first 10 seasons covering every Maryland county as well as Baltimore City and Washington D.C., introducing 16 million viewers to MPT since its debut in 2013. This season introduces a new segment called "Farm to Skillet" during which local chefs lead viewers through the process of finding preparing and presenting locally produced ingredients that make up some of their favorite dishes with Ekiben chef Steve Chu featured in the second episode premiering on November 21st at Fells Point Farmers Market.
The series is co-produced by MPT and The Maryland Department of Agriculture with major funding provided by The Maryland Grain Producers Utilization Board as well as additional funding from Maryland's Best; a grant from The Rural Maryland Council Agriculture Education & Rural Development Fund; Marbidco; A grant from The Maryland Department of Agriculture Specialty Crop Block Program; Farm Credit; The Maryland Soybean Board; The Maryland Association of Soil Conservation Districts; Wegmans Food Markets; The Maryland Nursery Landscape & Greenhouse Association; The Maryland Farm Bureau; The Keith Campbell Foundation for the Environment; A contribution made by Citizens of Baltimore County; The Mar-Del Watermelon Association & The Maryland Agricultural Education Foundation.
More on Marylandian
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Novavax's Updated Protein-based COVID-19 Vaccine Now an Option for All 194 Member States of the World Health Organization
- Baltimore Fashion Week Presents Style Talks 2024: Unveiling the Future of Fashion
Episodes air on Tuesdays at 7 p.m on MPT-HD & online at mpt.org/livestream with encore broadcasts airing Thursdays at 11 p.m & Sundays at 6 a.m on MPT-HD & Fridays at 7:30 p..m on MPT2/Create® . Past episodes can be viewed online while episode segments are available on YouTube @ youtube/c/MarylandFarmHarvest/featured or engage with show social media @MarylandFarmHarvest on Facebook or @mdfarmtv on Instagram
Latest on Marylandian
- Vine Strategy review OpenAI: A Leader in the AI Market
- L2 Aviation and Klatt Works announce MOU for the revolutionary aircraft Smoke Assured Vision Enhanced Display (SAVED) Safety System
- Maryland Department of Agriculture Honors Employees with Long Service Awards
- Curator Hotel and Resort Collection Launches Wellness Initiative in Partnership With Good Pharma Functional Coffee and Tea Company
- Link.Store Launches the Ultimate Etsy Shop Manager Manual – A Comprehensive Guide for Thriving on Etsy
- CENTURY 21 Edge Enhances Focus on Central Florida through Sale of Pembroke Pines Office to CENTURY 21 Integra
- Experience the Holiday Magic in Havre de Grace: Unique Shopping and Enchanting Events
- Robert D. Botticelli, Director of Business Development for Century Fasteners Corp., Honored by ADDAPT
- Rocket Lab to Establish Space Structures Complex in Baltimore County to Supply Advanced Composite Products Internally and to Broader Space Industry
- Let Us Dream Marketing Achieves SDVOSB Certification, Elevating Business Opportunities in Maryland
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest visits Frederick, Prince George's counties and Baltimore City during November 21 episode
- MatchPlay Unveils Innovative Startup Platform Driven By the Power of "the Match"
- Tone Commander Phones Now Certified for Interoperability with Zoom for Government
- Novavax Makes Changes to Executive Leadership Team to Enhance Focus on Delivery of Strategic Priorities
- The Pulse of Perseverance App Takes Center Stage in an Unforgettable Evening of Innovation, Culinary Excellence, and Philanthropy
- Uncorking Wine Country Innovates Online Booking Wine Tasting Tours
- Debt Relief Programs: "Gearing Up for a Debt-Free Future: Innovative Tools and Technologies from Leading Companies" by 3d Chess Media
- Patriot Urgent Care Opens Much Needed Urgent Care Clinic in Fort Washington
- Boujiemana Restaurant Announces Its Grand Opening At Their New Serra Mesa, San Diego Location
- Brice Capital's Pre-Thanksgiving Masterclass on Credit Card Debt Reduction Draws 7,500 Participants