Those interested in attending should contact the department's Seafood Marketing Director Stone Slade at email@example.com for an application. Selection is determined on a first-come, first-served basis and those chosen to participate by the Seafood Marketing Advisory Commission will receive a discounted exhibitor rate between $1,250 and $1,500.
More on Marylandian
- Evolve IP Completes Flex Certification for WebEx Calling and Meetings Solutions
- Trans Actor Jesse Todd Tapped for Lead Role in Upcoming Film "Pink Moon"
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
For more information on Seafood Expo North America, visit their website.
# # #
Follow Maryland Department of Agriculture on Twitter @MdAgDept
Latest on Marylandian
- Maryland: Department Announces Recipients of USDA Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Funds
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- Small Appliances Sale: Powerful Kitchen Appliance for Delicious Meals
- National Opioid Crisis Expert, Speaker & Author, Dr. John Rosa Looks Back Over The Year
- Vision Innovation Partners Completes Acquisitions in Northern Maryland
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest Visits Anne Arundel, Cecil, Harford, and Queen Anne's Counties During a Women in Agriculture-Themed Episode
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development