- Enhancing Residential Living with Air-Driven Home Elevators in Quebec
- Revolutionize Tracking with the iLocate Mini Tracker from Endoacustica Europe!
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest Visits Caroline, Calvert, Cecil, and Frederick Counties During November 28 Episode
Maryland Department of Agriculture Secretary Kevin Atticks said "We are thrilled to see the impact that this program has made in its 10th year. We are seeing fewer pets coming into shelters and the drop in the euthanasia rate is both impressive and heartwarming."
The 32 grant recipients will receive a total of $902,958 in funding to provide 14,590 spay and neuter surgeries for pets of low-income families and free-roaming unowned cats. Recipients include government animal shelters and 501(c)3 nonprofit animal welfare organizations. Projects are scheduled to be completed by the end of 2024.
More on Marylandian
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Fred Nassiri Relaunches "Love Sees No Colour"
- Vibrint Enhances Executive Team with National Security Leader Jim Robb as Chief Strategy Officer
- Maryland Department of Agriculture Seeks Exhibitors for 2024 Seafood Expo North America
- The Samuel Lawrence Foundation Presents Live from Dubai: First Friday Series Webinar on Dec 1
The Program is funded through fees collected from the pet food industry for products registered to sell within the state. To date, the Spay and Neuter Program has funded 281 grant projects that collectively have completed over 110,617 spay and neuter procedures. A seven-member advisory board appointed by the Maryland Secretary of Agriculture reviews all grant applications and provides funding recommendations to the Secretary.
A full list of grant awardees for this year, as well as prior years can be found on the Spay and Neuter Grants Program website along with lists of all active owned pet projects and feral cat projects. More information about the Spay and Neuter Grants Program is available on the department's website or by contacting Jen Swanson, Program Coordinator at (410) 841-5766 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Today marks an important milestone for animal welfare in Maryland as The Maryland Department of Agriculture announced recipients for their 10th annual Spay & Neuter Grants Program funding which aims to reduce intake & euthanasia rates at shelters across Maryland.
More on Marylandian
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds Two, Southwest Florida Hotels, to Growing Portfolio
- The CPSE Shenzhen 2023 was inaugurated on October
- Novavax's Updated Protein-based COVID-19 Vaccine Now an Option for All 194 Member States of the World Health Organization
- Baltimore Fashion Week Presents Style Talks 2024: Unveiling the Future of Fashion
Data reported from December 31st 2022 shows a 27% decrease in dog & cat shelter intakes & a 62% decrease in shelter euthanasia rates since launching this program 10 years ago - an impressive feat that has been met with much enthusiasm from Secretary Kevin Atticks who said "We are thrilled to see the impact that this program has made in its 10th year...we are seeing fewer pets coming into shelters & drop in euthanasia rate is both impressive & heartwarming"
32 grant recipients will receive a total $902,958 to provide 14,590 spay & neuter surgeries for pets belonging to low-income families & free-roaming unowned cats with projects scheduled for completion by end 2024 - funded through fees collected from pet food industry products registered within state borders
A 7 member advisory board appointed by Secretary reviews all grant applications & provides funding recommendations while full list awardees can be found on Spay & Neuter Grants Program website along with lists active owned pet projects & feral cat projects
For more information about program visit department's website or contact Jen Swanson at (410) 841-5766 or email@example.com
Latest on Marylandian
- Vine Strategy review OpenAI: A Leader in the AI Market
- L2 Aviation and Klatt Works announce MOU for the revolutionary aircraft Smoke Assured Vision Enhanced Display (SAVED) Safety System
- Maryland Department of Agriculture Honors Employees with Long Service Awards
- Curator Hotel and Resort Collection Launches Wellness Initiative in Partnership With Good Pharma Functional Coffee and Tea Company
- Link.Store Launches the Ultimate Etsy Shop Manager Manual – A Comprehensive Guide for Thriving on Etsy
- CENTURY 21 Edge Enhances Focus on Central Florida through Sale of Pembroke Pines Office to CENTURY 21 Integra
- Experience the Holiday Magic in Havre de Grace: Unique Shopping and Enchanting Events
- Robert D. Botticelli, Director of Business Development for Century Fasteners Corp., Honored by ADDAPT
- Rocket Lab to Establish Space Structures Complex in Baltimore County to Supply Advanced Composite Products Internally and to Broader Space Industry
- Let Us Dream Marketing Achieves SDVOSB Certification, Elevating Business Opportunities in Maryland
- MPT Series Maryland Farm & Harvest visits Frederick, Prince George's counties and Baltimore City during November 21 episode
- MatchPlay Unveils Innovative Startup Platform Driven By the Power of "the Match"
- Tone Commander Phones Now Certified for Interoperability with Zoom for Government
- Novavax Makes Changes to Executive Leadership Team to Enhance Focus on Delivery of Strategic Priorities
- The Pulse of Perseverance App Takes Center Stage in an Unforgettable Evening of Innovation, Culinary Excellence, and Philanthropy
- Uncorking Wine Country Innovates Online Booking Wine Tasting Tours
- Debt Relief Programs: "Gearing Up for a Debt-Free Future: Innovative Tools and Technologies from Leading Companies" by 3d Chess Media
- Patriot Urgent Care Opens Much Needed Urgent Care Clinic in Fort Washington
- Boujiemana Restaurant Announces Its Grand Opening At Their New Serra Mesa, San Diego Location
- Brice Capital's Pre-Thanksgiving Masterclass on Credit Card Debt Reduction Draws 7,500 Participants