- Lane Music Partners with Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition
- Walker & Dunlop Affordable Investment Sales Team Closes Two Properties for $54 Million in Miami
- August 2023 Financial Market Review
ProgenyHealth is a company that is changing the trajectory of maternal and infant health outcomes across America through comprehensive maternity and NICU care management platforms. Their team of board-certified physicians, maternity and NICU nurses, social workers, and lactation consultants collaborate with providers to improve outcomes, enhance the member and provider experience, and reduce costs for all payer groups including commercial health plans, Medicaid plans, and large employers.
More on Marylandian
- Boutique Consulting Firm with Unique Project Leadership Offering is Now GSA Approved
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Governor Wes Moore Declares October as Maryland Apple Month with "Take A Bite of Maryland" Promotion
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation Rebrands as Doctors for Drug Policy Reform
- New data reveals 87% Australian adults have experienced a work-related musculoskeletal injury
The company utilizes a national media relations and thought leadership strategy to continually educate stakeholders on the importance of maternal health equity. Linda Smith, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at ProgenyHealth said "As we continue our work to improve maternal and infant health outcomes it is crucial that our messages consistently reach health plans employers providers and legislators".
The partnership between Sage Growth Partners (SGP) and ProgenyHealth has helped to further the impact of their work by expanding the reach of their expertise and insight. During the past year ProgenyHealth experts have been featured in several trade and mainstream media publications to help raise awareness on maternal care talk about the impact of racism on maternal infant health highlight the importance of increased Medicaid postpartum coverage among other topics.
Boh Hatter Chief Marketing Officer at Sage Growth Partners said "Maternal health equity is a key part of a larger national conversation on equitable healthcare access We are grateful for the opportunity to help ProgenyHealth build a unique targeted effective media relations strategy that brings their voice to life on this critical issue".
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Marylandian
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Centrus to Participate in TD Cowen's Nuclear Fuel Cycle Roundtable
- Transforming Lives and Hearts: Transformation Christian Fellowship's Summer Clothing Donation Drive
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- Augmented Reality Software Company, Hoth Intelligence Receives First FDA 510k Approval
- Maryland: Deadline for Applications for Governor's Agriculture Hall of Fame Approaching
- Meeting Notice: Maryland Agricultural Commission Fall Tour Scheduled for October 10-11
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Green Office Partner Ranks on the Inc. 5000 Annual List of the Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Office Calgary Inc, announces office expansion plans
- Ensemble Sangineto Brings Ancient Harmonies and Modern Rhythms to New Spire Arts
- PFW Recap: CHOCHENG Spring/Summer 2024 Les Parapluies De CHOCHENG
- National Federation of the Blind Issues Public Comments on NPRM Proposing ADA Title II Regulations
- The New Trace One Ushers in a New Era for CPG and Retail Product Innovation
- Maryland: Cost-Share Grants for Fall Manure Transport and Injection Available
- The Luxe Team at Dale Sorensen Real Estate Brevard Presents 100 Ocean Condominium in Melbourne, Florida
- How to Apply Online for a Loan that pays You in 24 hours
- Metro Commercial Miami Team Doubles
- SYNAPS Dx Observes September as World Alzheimer's Month and Healthy Aging Month: Celebrates Researchers, Providers and Patients