"We're thrilled to be recognized as a leader in the Maryland cybersecurity community," said Brian Dykstra, CEO of ADF. "Behind this recognition is our team's determination to provide clients with ADF's nationally recognized DFIR expertise. As security threats evolve, it's our responsibility to provide the best and most responsive service to our community, and to our clients across the country."
In total, 84 nominations were considered across 7 categories for the 2020 MD Cybersecurity Awards. Entries were evaluated by 12 independent judges whose roles range from Vice Presidents to Founders.
More on Marylandian
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine and University of the Southwest Partner to Offer Students Medical School Opportunity
- Maryland: New Regulations Expand Hemp Program to Commercial Growers
- From Voting Systems to COVID-19 Pandemic, Industrial and Systems Engineers Tackle Tough Topics on International Podcast
- Wooask S01 - World's Most Powerful AI Voice Recorder
- Under Armour Enters Into Definitive Agreement To Sell The MyFitnessPal Platform To Francisco Partners
"We are pleased to name ADF as a winner in the 2020 MD Cybersecurity Awards," said Gregg Smith, Board Chairman of CAMI; CEO of Attila Security. "The winners comprise an elite group of cybersecurity leaders and have contributed immensely to Maryland's growth as a national cybersecurity powerhouse."
About Atlantic Data Forensics
Atlantic Data Forensics is an Elkridge, Maryland based computer incident response, digital forensics, e-discovery, and expert witness testimony firm that serves commercial and government customers locally, as well as throughout the US.
ADF helps to protect clients efficiently, confidentially and completely across a range of cyber threats, including ransomware, business email compromise, research integrity allegations, inquiries and investigations; e-discovery; labor and employment; cybersecurity and data privacy; intellectual property; IT investigations, and data recovery.
To learn more about ADF, please visit: www.atlanticdf.com
More on Marylandian
- Lee Doubleo Drops Debut Single 'SLUSHIE' with Sexy Halloween Club Banger Theme
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New Study and Book
- BotaniCuisine: Plant-Powered Meat Months
- ILoveLeasing.com® Spherexx CRM Gains Twenty-Four Companies in 2020
- CPower Retained by Commonwealth of Massachusetts to Provide ISO-NE, Utility Demand Management Services
The Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc. (CAMI) is a statewide, 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization established in 2015. CAMI is Maryland's only organization solely dedicated to the growth of Maryland's cybersecurity industry. The organization strives to help members form connections with each other, industry resources and potential private and public sector buyers. Additionally, CAMI provides free cybersecurity incident response advice to Maryland businesses with its Cyber SWAT Team, composed of select organization members.
410.540.9000 ext 110
SOURCE Atlantic Data Forensics
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Marylandian
- Haddonfield NJ Zoning Board Approves Real Estate Office Lounge in Retail Zone on Kings Highway
- Women of Color STEM Conference Promotes Social Connection With Virtual and Live-Streaming Experience
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- Maryland: Deadline for Planting Cover Crops Extended to Nov. 12
- JBG SMITH Named Top Workplace in the Washington Area by The Washington Post
- FDA In Brief: FDA Announces Investigations of Two Outbreaks of E. coli O157:H7 Illnesses
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- Perdue Farms Shares Progress on Industry-Leading Animal Care Goals, New Initiatives during Fifth Annual Animal Care Summit
- Ventev Awarded Patent for Innovative T-Bar Bracket for Aruba 500 Series Access Points
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- Integration of Movilitas.Cloud and NiceLabel Simplifies Serialized Label Printing for Highly Regulated Industries
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- White Star Investments Acquires Dupont Circle Restaurant Space
- Merkle's Q3 2020 Digital Marketing Report Shows Strong Growth in E-commerce and Retail, While Sectors like Travel and Financial Services Remain Down Y/Y
- Islamic Leadership Institute America and Aging People in Prison Present Virtual Letter Writing Night
- Green Bee Buzzes Into Whole Foods Market's Mid-Atlantic Region