- Pole Dance Enthusiasts Invade the DMV for June 15-18 International Pole Convention
- New York Komedians Presents an Evening of Laughs at Broadway
- Entrinsik Appoints Madhavi W. Chandra as Chief Product Officer
Vine Assessments align with all 50 state standards and provide developmental continuums with 21 goals that apply to children from birth to age 5 as they prepare for kindergarten. With 91% agreement rate among child care professionals, Vine Assessments are easy to use and understand.
Jon Pollock, chief product officer of Procare Solutions, believes that when early childhood educators can provide a robust assessment to their children and families, it elevates the learning and development of the children in their care and helps transform their businesses into true early childhood education programs.
More on Marylandian
- Recess Games June 2023 Event Calendar
- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- Dr. Kristy Taylor, Certified Career Coach, Featured on the MentorsCollective.com
- Maryland: Deadline Extended for Chefs to Submit Recipes for Governor Moore's 'Buy Local' Cookout
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, accepted into the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, 'Milestone Circles' Program
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused many delays in learning for young learners, leading them to score lower on average on tests of gross motor, fine motor, social and problem-solving skills compared with those born before COVID-19. Many of these children are also talking, walking and interacting later and less frequently than usual.
JoAnn Kintzel, CEO of Procare Solutions said "Children need age-appropriate assessments well before entering kindergarten, as well as assessments that teachers of all experience levels can conduct accurately and without additional stress during their already busy days". She added "We are continually looking for ways to help centers foster the growth of children in their care, which is something Vine Assessments can help achieve".
Dr. Kristen Burmester from the University of California at Berkeley praised Vine Assessments saying "The list of 21 goals is a solid list that providers will find familiar and useful. The numbering system is very intuitive and helpful for navigating the instrument".
More on Marylandian
- Ciena to Webcast Financial Community Event
- Australian Battery Recycling Technology Startup Advances Its Innovative Battery Metals Recovery Process
- Trump Bus Tour sponsored by Legacy PAC will roll into the Georgia GOP State convention June 9th and 10th Columbus Georgia
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices
Melissa L Hood from Calvert School in Baltimore said "Assessments provided by the state were too cumbersome and more suited to elementary school-aged children" adding "They sometimes were 15 pages long and too difficult for parents to decipher". She believes Vine Assessments offer a better alternative saying "It's to the point, it's accurate, it relates to age-appropriateness" adding "Our teachers like Vine Assessments much better than the state-provided assessments".
Teachers using Procare will be able to tie their lessons and observations directly to the appropriate Vine Assessment indicator from the web-based software or Procare child care mobile app making it easier than ever before for them to assess young learners accurately without additional stress during their already busy days.
Procare Solutions hopes that by offering this integrated assessment framework they will be able help child care centers bolster their educational offerings while helping young learners recover from setbacks caused by COVID-19 pandemic as they prepare for kindergarten.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Marylandian
- Registration is Now Open for the 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference
- Studeo dévoile StudAI : l'Intelligence Artificielle au service de l'éducation
- EMH Productions Announce 'Live for Liberty' Charity Concert in Los Angeles Supporting "Woman, Life, Freedom" Movement in Iran
- NEMTAC® Brings Innovation to Accreditation Industry with the Launch of Collaborative Network Built on Distributed Ledger Technology
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Kate Gallego of Phoenix with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 38th Tribute to Mayors
- Meeting Notice: The Maryland Horse Industry Board to Meet on June 13th, 2023
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Robert D. Botticelli, Hired
- John Hiatt Launches National Tour with a Return to the Weinberg Stage
- Levinger-Regens Analytics Reveals New Energy Outlook
- UVify Unveils the Groundbreaking SLAMDAQ
- Dancing Numbers Unveils Google Sheets QuickBooks Integration, Streamlining Data Import, Export, and Deletion
- US Black Engineer Magazine to Release Special Energy and Climate Issue
- ReadyCommunities Partnership of CCROA Announces National Service Awardees Who Helped Save Passengers from the Derailed Train Near Rural Mendon
- Kick Off the Summer with Maryland Crabs
- Novavax's Nuvaxovid™ Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Full Marketing Authorization for the Prevention of COVID in the EU USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Bitcoin Mining Capacity Reaches 350 Exahashes/second
- Up To 70% Off! Alibonnie Graduation Season Wig Surprise Discount
- Gemini IT Producer Software is Reshaping the Filmmaking Industry
- 130k+ Patients' Social Security Numbers Leaked in UHS of Delaware Data Breach
- Sip Social Co. Mobile Bar Trucks Showcased At BC Home + Garden Show Presents New Opportunities To Partner With Marketplace Events