Carey prevailed with Gold Awards for: "Best Chauffeured Services - Domestic", "Best Chauffeured Services – Overall" and "Best Chauffeured Services – International". While 2020 marked the fourth time Carey International won gold for "Best Chauffeured Service - Overall" it added to its list of accolades by claiming all three esteemed "Chauffeured Services" Travvy Awards for a second year in a row.
"We are grateful to once again receive the travel industry's high honor of recognition for our services," said Sandy Miller, Chief Executive Officer of Carey International Inc., "Winning not one, but three awards on this special night is a direct result of Carey International's team of professionals delivering on our commitment to excellence, consistently, each and every day, in more than 1,000 cities worldwide."
More on Marylandian
- New Research Finds Digital Learning Platforms Are a Cost-Effective Way to Improve User Proficiency of Mission-Critical IT Systems
- Evolve IP Integrates Microsoft Teams with Cisco Voice Communications; Enhances Microsoft Teams Phone Systems and Ensures Business Continuity
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- The Felix Organization Announces Camp Felix Pride at The Fresh Air Fund
- For Third Year in a Row, Yard Management Solutions Named 2020 MHI Innovation Award Finalist
Yolanda Carneiro, Vice President of Travel Industry Partnerships and Inside Sales was in attendance with Mr. Miller and accepted each award on behalf of Carey.
Carey International is recognized as a leading supporter of the travel industry, operating in more than 1000 cities worldwide and featuring more than 40 direct partnerships with the world's largest Travel Management Companies, Travel Consortia, Host Agencies and Associations. Carey also participates with many prominent associations, including its standing as an Emerald Level partner with the American Society of Travel Agents.
About Carey International, Inc.
Carey International is the trusted leader in innovative chauffeured service solutions, customer-centric travel technology, and ground transportation logistics management; providing world-class service, unparalleled safety, and general peace of mind to the world's most discerning travelers, since 1921. Spanning more than 1,000 cities worldwide, Carey's award-winning global franchise network offers consistent standards of service and unmatched business control for both travelers and arrangers across two distinct brands.
More on Marylandian
- Adams Natural Resources Fund Updates Distribution Declaration
- Meeting Notice: Maryland Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners to Meet February 27
- iMediate Inc Publishes Video Guide to Child Custody for Fathers and Mothers
- Airlite Plastics Co. Announces the Unification of its Arctic Fox Brand Into KODIAKOOLER®
- United States of Freight Launches New Company Website For Heavy Haul Logistics Services
Carey® features a world-class fleet of late-model executive and luxury vehicles, a corps of professional chauffeurs, and a full portfolio of specialized transportation logistics management services. www.carey.com
Embarque® offers smart, modern transportation utilizing a fleet of fuel-efficient vehicles and a team of professional drivers dedicated to offering a unique car service experience that raises the bar on efficiency and productivity for any class of traveler. www.embarque.com
SOURCE Carey International, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Marylandian
- Bonkers Toys Continues To Lead The Way with YouTube Inspired Toys by Partnering with the Stars of Trinity & Beyond and Braille Skateboarding
- Insightra Medical Inc. launches "The Hernia Alliance"
- Work 365 Introduces more Payment Integrations
- Popular Browser Extension Leaves Beta
- Arctaris Impact Announces Arctaris Baltimore
- Benchmark Adds FileFlex Enterprise To Its Suite of Cybersecurity Solutions
- Cannabis and CBD at Retail: The New Branding Bonanza Growing in this $14 Billion Market, according to Packaged Facts
- Registration Open for 2020 Maryland Farmers Market Conference
- Former Xerox and Tektronix President and Three-Time CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- Expanded services focus on CVMG's Patient Experience
- KYOCERA to Showcase Ceramics-Based Medical Technologies at MD&M West Expo, Feb. 11-13 in Anaheim
- Meeting Notice: Maryland Horse Industry Board to Meet on February 20
- SANS Offers More Than 35 Immersion-Style Courses at San Diego Cyber Security Training Event
- Senseeker Announces the World's First 8 µm Pitch, Dual-Band Infrared Imaging DROIC
- Pilot Trading software tool now available to Questrade customers
- Maryland: Meeting Notice: State Soil Conservation Committee to Meet February 20
- National Opioid Crisis Expert, Dynamic Speaker And Author, Dr. John Rosa Starts Year With Good News
- Maryland Tech Council Expands to Frederick to Create Larger Footprint in State of Maryland
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Ice Mobility, on Recent Acquisition
- Barcelona Startup Reloadly Celebrates New Partnerships with 25 Leading Mobile Operators