Carey prevailed with Gold Awards for: "Best Chauffeured Services - Domestic", "Best Chauffeured Services – Overall" and "Best Chauffeured Services – International". While 2020 marked the fourth time Carey International won gold for "Best Chauffeured Service - Overall" it added to its list of accolades by claiming all three esteemed "Chauffeured Services" Travvy Awards for a second year in a row.
"We are grateful to once again receive the travel industry's high honor of recognition for our services," said Sandy Miller, Chief Executive Officer of Carey International Inc., "Winning not one, but three awards on this special night is a direct result of Carey International's team of professionals delivering on our commitment to excellence, consistently, each and every day, in more than 1,000 cities worldwide."
More on Marylandian
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Mango Animate Unveils an Animation Maker for Everyone
- Atlantic Data Forensics Wins Cyber Defender of the Year Award in the 2020 MD Cybersecurity Awards, Presented by the Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc.
- 'Sensual' is Out and Fans Go Ecstatic Seeing Heather Fay at Her Best
- Wild Weekend Planned for Int'l Wild Bunch Film Fest in Willcox Arizona, Oct 2/4
Yolanda Carneiro, Vice President of Travel Industry Partnerships and Inside Sales was in attendance with Mr. Miller and accepted each award on behalf of Carey.
Carey International is recognized as a leading supporter of the travel industry, operating in more than 1000 cities worldwide and featuring more than 40 direct partnerships with the world's largest Travel Management Companies, Travel Consortia, Host Agencies and Associations. Carey also participates with many prominent associations, including its standing as an Emerald Level partner with the American Society of Travel Agents.
About Carey International, Inc.
Carey International is the trusted leader in innovative chauffeured service solutions, customer-centric travel technology, and ground transportation logistics management; providing world-class service, unparalleled safety, and general peace of mind to the world's most discerning travelers, since 1921. Spanning more than 1,000 cities worldwide, Carey's award-winning global franchise network offers consistent standards of service and unmatched business control for both travelers and arrangers across two distinct brands.
More on Marylandian
- AUA announces Master of Public Health Collaboration with FIU Stempel College to allow students to pursue both medical and public health degrees
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
- Emerald Escapes Receives the 2020 Best of Spring Texas Award
- DeskProto® releases free CAM software for Linux
- Evolve IP Integrates Business Messaging Into Microsoft Teams; Enhances Microsoft's Direct Routing Solution
Carey® features a world-class fleet of late-model executive and luxury vehicles, a corps of professional chauffeurs, and a full portfolio of specialized transportation logistics management services. www.carey.com
Embarque® offers smart, modern transportation utilizing a fleet of fuel-efficient vehicles and a team of professional drivers dedicated to offering a unique car service experience that raises the bar on efficiency and productivity for any class of traveler. www.embarque.com
SOURCE Carey International, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Marylandian
- Former Expedia/Vrbo Chief Technology Officer John J. Ostlund Joins b.well Connected Health
- La Duke's Third Book Takes On Business Beyond Safety
- Triaj, a unique and important healthcare tech App, is available now
- Pantora Launches Chic Glamorous Ready To Wear Line
- Ideanomics Reports 503 EV Units Processed for July & August an Increase from Q2
- La Duke Contributes to Landmark Global Book
- Weber Facial Plastic Surgery Ranks No. 3972 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Talent Concierge® continues to add Hallmark Talent to their Most Requested Speaking Roster – New Premium Content From Today's Most Daring Minds
- Elevate the Future Lends a Helping Hand to Struggling Small Businesses
- Montessori ONE Academy Launches National Distance Learning Program and Covid-19 Safety Protocols for Classroom Learning
- iForgotTheName.com, The only name you need. The only one you can't forget
- Talent Concierge® Announce One Of It's Talent, Angela Cusack, Accepted Into Forbes Coaches Council
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $4.7M Delivery Order for Abrams Trainers
- Hughes Pioneers Self-Healing Capability that Improves Enterprise Wide Area Network Performance Using Artificial Intelligence
- IPD Relaunches DD15 Engine Rebuild Kit with Expanded Coverage
- EclecticIQ launches remote, instructor-led training for CTI analysts
- Tamala Baldwin's Award-Winning Episodic Series 'Bubbly Brown Sugar' To Premiere On The New Streaming Service, UrbanFlix TV
- Flag House Inn Earns 2020 TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice for Lodging in Annapolis, Maryland
- Folks VFX Names New Toronto Head Of Studio
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development