- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- Department Encourages Marylanders to Reduce Mosquito Breeding Zones at Home
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
ANNAPOLIS, MD—As a result of the state's rapid pace of COVID-19 vaccinations and subsequent declines in key health metrics, Governor Larry Hogan today announced the lifting of all capacity restrictions on outdoor entertainment, art, and sports venues and indoor entertainment venues and conventions, and all remaining restrictions on indoor and outdoor dining, as of Saturday, May 15.
The governor also announced that the state's indoor mask mandate will be lifted as soon as 70% of adults receive at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
More on Marylandian
- Northlane Capital Partners' Portfolio Company MultiTech Acquires Radio Bridge
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
For more information please refer to the updated executive order and the Maryland Department of Health's updated guidance for indoor food service, retail, and personal service establishments.
Latest on Marylandian
- COPT Executes Major Pre-Leases with Defense Contractor at Redstone Gateway
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- Buying and Selling a House in a Hot Market
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Michael Feehely, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- Brave Healer Productions Releases The Wellness Universe Guide to Self-Care: 25 Tools to Achieve Anything
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- 50-State Data Report Confirms Urgent Need To Make Game-Changing Expanded Child Tax Credit Permanent
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit