- Blockchain Startup Aimed at Financial Inclusion Secures 25 Million Dollar Capital Commitment
- InventHelp Inventors Develop Scale for Individuals with Disabilities (BDH-137)
- The Martini Shot Launches A Sci-Fi Martial Arts and Fashion Franchise
Having a new logo and name like TruHealing gives Amatus Health a more recognizable brand that is indicative of the services provided. TruHealing is a name that deeply represents the company's mission. Addiction and mental health recovery is a process of healing and growth. Amatus' clients enter the doors at a moment of profound struggle in their lives as they battle with the grips of addiction. Through Amatus' treatment services, clients are able to find the support and therapy they need to leave treatment and go onto living sustainable and healthy lives in recovery. This new name is a representation of that process for true self-discovery and healing.
More on Marylandian
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Accessory for Telemedicine Visits (DCD-146)
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- Industrial and systems engineers honored at international conference
- Secretary Bartenfelder Announces "Unsung Hero of Maryland Agriculture" Award for April 2022
Casey Bright, COO of Amatus Health, is thrilled to move forward with the new name and rebranding. "TruHealing more closely represents the mission and vision that we bring forth every day, at every one of our centers. This change supports our continued growth as a company, and as leaders in the addiction and mental health treatment field. This is a big and exciting moment for us."
Amatus Health is the parent company to Amatus Recovery Centers (ARC), a subsidiary made up of nationally accredited addiction treatment and behavioral health operating centers in eight states and DC. ARC provides the full continuum of addiction and mental health treatment including medical detox, inpatient residential to long-term outpatient aftercare and alumni programming.
If you or a loved one is struggling, please call 855-50-SOBER today.
Contact – Thomas Gill
Phone - 410-807-8471 x1038
Email – [email protected]
SOURCE Amatus Health
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Marylandian
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- 2739 New Businesses Failed Yesterday, Today, and Will Tomorrow
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range
- Diamond Sports Group Names Michael Schneider Chief Operating Officer and General Manager of Bally Sports Direct-to-Consumer Business
- Sagamore Spirit Launches New Line of Canned Craft Cocktails Made with Straight Rye Whiskey Nationwide
- Richard Kessler Appointed General Manager of WPS
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- Salubris Biotherapeutics Announces New Pipeline Advancements and Appointment of Chief Medical Officer
- Dragos CEO Robert M. Lee to Address Global Audience on Criticality of Industrial Cybersecurity at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
- U.S. News & World Report Names Bay Village a 2022-23 Best Memory Care Senior Community
- FORMER NYC COMMISSIONER OF HEALTH, OXIRIS BARBOT, M.D., KEYNOTE SPEAKER AT RED DOOR COMMUNITY'S CELEBRATING WOMEN, WORKING AND LIVING WITH CANCER BENEFIT LUNCHEON, HELD WEDNESDAY, MAY 18
- Meeting Notice: Maryland State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners to Meet May 26
- Welcome AWATFIT The Fitness Truck to Fort Lauderdale
- uPerform Joins AWS Partner Network
- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- TOKYO SKYTREE Celebrates Its 10th anniversary! Let's Pay Homage to this Japanese Landmark and World's Tallest Freestanding Broadcast Tower
- FCPS and Battelle Announce $50,000 in STEM Grants
- The world's most anticipated blockchain game "Rise of Elves", is going to launch its Closed Beta in May!